Friday, May 8, 2009

DYNAMITE DANTE!











My Dante is dynamite, in real life and as subject for the camera. Although his purrsonality is pure Maine Coon and he's as sweet as can be, he has quite the visual impact. His images are explosive, though his tempurrament is not.

I think it's his regal bearing (another Maine Coon trait) mixed with the fiery red coat that makes him such a stunning sight. His sweetness is unsurpassed, too. He just loves to give and get kisses. Although he's not able to pucker them, he will brush his lips against yours to give you a kiss. Dante has a cute little lower lip that must be very sensitive to touch so he enjoys the sensation of kissing.

What could be better than a handsome guy who loves to kiss? DYN-O-MITE!

3 comments:

8GR8LOLCATS said...

Dante we think you are DY-NO-MIGHTY fur sure!!!

BooBoo said...

My female human likes to kiss me too. I tolerate it.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Dante, I am totally, utterly in love with you!
sss's mom